Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 12, 2010

Because

' Because the sky is blue
It makes me cry'

the beatles- because

Having been woken up by the sunlight came through my window didn't make any happier at all. On the contrary it made me upset. Afterwards , I tried to find the reason why it made me upset.
As we try to understand the world, seasons change, years change, numbers change, you don't fit your old clothes or they don't fit you ,our friends change or we change friends, the world itself change, maybe nothing changes but our vision of life changes. We are always waiting for something. We always want something.
' After this session, I will be ok' you say. But that time never comes. Or it comes but it is not like you expected. Or you didn't expect something, you only hoped. Or you never knew what you really wanted. Maybe you don't know how to be happy. Maybe you don't look the bright side of it. Yes ,yes. You don't see the glass half full, you always see it half empty.
Even though it is quite difficult to imagine , I believe every bad event is for next good event. I experienced it many times. And in every bad event there is a good thing which is the piece of next good event. Because of the nature of human beings, when something good happen we feel guilty and nervous. '' Hmmm, I should be happy now, but why? Did I really deserve it? Should something bad happen after this ? Hell, I don't know what to do! '' Your solution is to feel numb. Then we start not to enjoy life. We always wait for the next thing. Bad or good. We waste our time.
What I learnt from what I wrote ( what I wrote comes from very deep of me, I am quite surprised by what I really have inside,lol ) is to try to be happy in every session of your life. When you wake up, try to smile to the new sun, or cloudy sky. Try to play ' pollyanna game' just one time. If you fail, never play the game. Though, I am sure that you will win.

May the sky be blue,
But it only should make you cry the tears of happiness.

Collean****

No comments:

Post a Comment