Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 12, 2010

New Moan, The Twishite Saga


I am going to talk about a book which I keep in my bathroom because I may pee on my pants laughing! It is a parody of the Twilight Saga. Even though I am a big fan of Twilight saga, I enjoy reading New Moan.
In this book, we see the main character of the book as Heffa. The writer not only makes fun of the books of Twilight Saga but also criticizes the movies adapted from fantasy books in an amusing way. Reading the book, Heffa reminded me of the untalented girls becoming famous thanks to the products of popular culture. (Like Miley Cyrus)
Before reading the book, I had a negative attitude towards parodies but this book proved me wrong.
If you want to roll on the floor , this book is perfect 4 ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment